Just want to do a survey type thing...

Who here would date a very respectful, very genuine, but not very forward man in his 30s? Not exactly someone to make the first moves, but will prove to be the best life-long partner you could ever dream of?

Well, that’s me. Every since I got out of my last relationship, I’ve been striking out and losing hope.

This is just to see if this type of woman is more common than I think.



Submitted November 10, 2020 at 11:56PM

Who here would date a very respectful, very genuine, but not very forward man in his 30s? Not exactly someone to make the first moves, but will prove to be the best life-long partner you could ever dream of?Well, that’s me. Every since I got out of my last relationship, I’ve been striking out and losing hope.This is just to see if this type of woman is more common than I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.