Talking to someone out of state... is it a bad idea?

So I (25F) met a guy when I was visiting a friend in another state through mutual friends. We really hit it off and we have been talking consistently since I left (around 4 weeks ago now).

We have mentioned visiting each other (we are 4 hr plane rides away unfortunately) but no set plan has been made. Just throwing the idea around.

It's so early into this and I want to just see where it could go, so I feel like it's not worth "cutting off" because it's harmless at this point. But would visiting each other be weird/pointless?



Submitted November 11, 2020 at 12:07AM

So I (25F) met a guy when I was visiting a friend in another state through mutual friends. We really hit it off and we have been talking consistently since I left (around 4 weeks ago now).We have mentioned visiting each other (we are 4 hr plane rides away unfortunately) but no set plan has been made. Just throwing the idea around.It's so early into this and I want to just see where it could go, so I feel like it's not worth "cutting off" because it's harmless at this point. But would visiting each other be weird/pointless?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.