Should I feel bad

I met a girl at a party... Well I did not meet her, my friend forced me to meet her, even though I did not want to (yes, I am an introvert).

I tried to keep my head cool for her's sake, but after that girl told me:

"oh you are the guy whose research was published in that magazine. (Name) always talks about you. It is my pleasure to meet you. I am (name-1). I would love to know more about you."

I said: "oh ok, let me just get a drink"

And ran away lmao

I am not a meanie I swear, I just panicked for some reason. I left the party right away. I do not know what I should do. Should I apologize? I do not even have her number etc.



Submitted November 11, 2020 at 12:18AM

I met a girl at a party... Well I did not meet her, my friend forced me to meet her, even though I did not want to (yes, I am an introvert).I tried to keep my head cool for her's sake, but after that girl told me:"oh you are the guy whose research was published in that magazine. (Name) always talks about you. It is my pleasure to meet you. I am (name-1). I would love to know more about you."I said: "oh ok, let me just get a drink"And ran away lmaoI am not a meanie I swear, I just panicked for some reason. I left the party right away. I do not know what I should do. Should I apologize? I do not even have her number etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.