I feel worried about dating help

hi i am men 18, yesterday night just had an amazing date with the woman we met on Instagram, she laughed a lot, then she wanted to hug & hold my hand, but she was very quiet, what i am not is she rarely ask back, only me keep asking huh ...

the problem is not there, the problem is how to overcome the worry that she will be taken by another man? she is very beautiful, like to travel & she has lots of friends

and he asked my friend, my friend is also always joking about my crush, I'm jealous haha

Thank you all



Submitted November 03, 2020 at 12:16AM

hi i am men 18, yesterday night just had an amazing date with the woman we met on Instagram, she laughed a lot, then she wanted to hug & hold my hand, but she was very quiet, what i am not is she rarely ask back, only me keep asking huh ...the problem is not there, the problem is how to overcome the worry that she will be taken by another man? she is very beautiful, like to travel & she has lots of friendsand he asked my friend, my friend is also always joking about my crush, I'm jealous hahaThank you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.