(27M) How do I tell women that I enjoy sex and want to experience new things sexually?

To sum it up quickly. I was in a long term relationship and used to very regular sex. I am now dating and am not getting sexually pleased like I am used to and I want to express that to the women I am meeting without sounding like a complete fuck boy.

It’s 2020, I’m a guy who loves having sex it is a fun activity. I want new and more sexual experiences because that’s what I believe at 27 is something that I won’t be able to do in the future.

What should I be saying/doing to let these people know what Im interested in without coming across the wrong way?

First time poster here😅



Submitted November 03, 2020 at 12:03AM

To sum it up quickly. I was in a long term relationship and used to very regular sex. I am now dating and am not getting sexually pleased like I am used to and I want to express that to the women I am meeting without sounding like a complete fuck boy.It’s 2020, I’m a guy who loves having sex it is a fun activity. I want new and more sexual experiences because that’s what I believe at 27 is something that I won’t be able to do in the future.What should I be saying/doing to let these people know what Im interested in without coming across the wrong way?First time poster here😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.