I don’t understand why people ghost others it’s so disrespectful

Like if you don’t want to talk to someone anymore as hard as the conversation will be you should just have it.

Like I thought this person liked me like I liked them and clearly they don’t ...

Whenever I asked to see him he’d say he’s busy . All the time, and never made plans for us..

I want to call him out and be like if you don’t want to talk then say it cause just ignoring and then not ever making plans anymore hurts, when you knew I was looking for something serious .

But I don’t know if that’s a good idea. I’m just hurt and I feel like I’m never going to find the right person ... I just try so hard for people , as trying to be in a relationship and also just in friendships and I feel like I get no where ...

I just wish a man would come along and want to be with me, want to see me. Make plans for us and stick to them and not cancel...

I’m 23F I get I’m young but still .. it hurts so much to have someone make you feel special and then they just stop talking to you .

I myself wouldn’t do that I’d tell the person if I wasn’t feeling connection it’s called being an adult and being mature ....

I had everything last night I laid in bed and cried myself to sleep ... I want to be good enough for someone , I want someone to want to be with me just as much as I want to be with them ....

Sorry this is sad af but it just sucks...



Submitted November 02, 2020 at 11:29PM

Like if you don’t want to talk to someone anymore as hard as the conversation will be you should just have it.Like I thought this person liked me like I liked them and clearly they don’t ...Whenever I asked to see him he’d say he’s busy . All the time, and never made plans for us..I want to call him out and be like if you don’t want to talk then say it cause just ignoring and then not ever making plans anymore hurts, when you knew I was looking for something serious .But I don’t know if that’s a good idea. I’m just hurt and I feel like I’m never going to find the right person ... I just try so hard for people , as trying to be in a relationship and also just in friendships and I feel like I get no where ...I just wish a man would come along and want to be with me, want to see me. Make plans for us and stick to them and not cancel...I’m 23F I get I’m young but still .. it hurts so much to have someone make you feel special and then they just stop talking to you .I myself wouldn’t do that I’d tell the person if I wasn’t feeling connection it’s called being an adult and being mature ....I had everything last night I laid in bed and cried myself to sleep ... I want to be good enough for someone , I want someone to want to be with me just as much as I want to be with them ....Sorry this is sad af but it just sucks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.