26M just starting dating not experience at all, need advice on how to get started

Hi All,

I am 26M guy who is just getting started with dating. I feel like I am at a good point to get started with dating at this point in life (I am a software engineer and was more focused on career up to now), so tbh I am not experienced at all with girls, but I had the following questions:

  1. How do I explain my lack of sexual experience on dates and is it best to be honest about the fact that I am a virgin?
  2. Tbh I am more reserved and nerdy (the stereotypical software engineer), and dating isnt natural for me, any books people recommend to read?
  3. How do I get over shyness on dates?
  4. Is it unattractive if I ask to take things slow, tbh sexual stuff makes me nervous
  5. What are the best dating apps?
  6. I am a really skinny guy (5'7' 125 lbs), is that unattractive?

Thank you!



Submitted November 02, 2020 at 09:18PM

Hi All,I am 26M guy who is just getting started with dating. I feel like I am at a good point to get started with dating at this point in life (I am a software engineer and was more focused on career up to now), so tbh I am not experienced at all with girls, but I had the following questions:How do I explain my lack of sexual experience on dates and is it best to be honest about the fact that I am a virgin?Tbh I am more reserved and nerdy (the stereotypical software engineer), and dating isnt natural for me, any books people recommend to read?How do I get over shyness on dates?Is it unattractive if I ask to take things slow, tbh sexual stuff makes me nervousWhat are the best dating apps?I am a really skinny guy (5'7' 125 lbs), is that unattractive?Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.