/u/AnnChs on Okay so im weird, please help

Thank you for kind message! Last paragraph is soo sweet

Your perspective is also very helpful.

Im not sure if I'll ever use aegoromantic as my label, but it's good to know there are people with experiences really similar to mine. I don't know how much about my romantic side, it's really confusing. Maybe thanks to your comments it will be more clear for me.

As for QPR, I heard about it, never really bothered to check what's it about and how exactly it works. But now that you mentioned it and I did some reseaech, I feel like I'd like to check it out. But it may be more difficult to find QPP than finding romantic partner, which is problrmatic ,:(





September 25, 2020 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.