Keeping a spark when dating virtually

I (24M) met this girl (22F) online during the quarantine about 1 week ago. We have spoken most days, combination of phone and video chat , and have a really good emotional connection, but I am worried about keeping a sexy “spark” without any physical contact whatsoever.

We send each other photos, it would be good to build on that but I’ve never really been great at talking dirty particularly over the phone, and everything I do try to say just never sounds right.

Is anyone in my position? Any advice would be appreciated ✌️



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 11:31PM

I (24M) met this girl (22F) online during the quarantine about 1 week ago. We have spoken most days, combination of phone and video chat , and have a really good emotional connection, but I am worried about keeping a sexy “spark” without any physical contact whatsoever.We send each other photos, it would be good to build on that but I’ve never really been great at talking dirty particularly over the phone, and everything I do try to say just never sounds right.Is anyone in my position? Any advice would be appreciated ✌️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.