If a man tries to steer conversation to sex all the time does he even care about me?

25, F. I am having such bad luck with dating I am feeling like I might get put off for good.

The last few men I have talked to have tried to get something from me in a very short space of time. They don't bother to try and get to know me or if they do they say anything to get what they want and never talk to me again.

I am interested in them: I ask how they are, about themselves and stuff. I care. But they don't.

I don't think I give off the vibes that I will let people use me, I am sure of myself and acceptable boundaries. I haven't dated for years til now so I am taking their treatment of me kinda hard.

I just hate this. I don't feel respected or appreciated, just used. I want to be appreciated and cared about in kind. How do you find someone like that?



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 11:51PM

25, F. I am having such bad luck with dating I am feeling like I might get put off for good.The last few men I have talked to have tried to get something from me in a very short space of time. They don't bother to try and get to know me or if they do they say anything to get what they want and never talk to me again.I am interested in them: I ask how they are, about themselves and stuff. I care. But they don't.I don't think I give off the vibes that I will let people use me, I am sure of myself and acceptable boundaries. I haven't dated for years til now so I am taking their treatment of me kinda hard.I just hate this. I don't feel respected or appreciated, just used. I want to be appreciated and cared about in kind. How do you find someone like that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.