I (M29) like a friend (F32). Will it be a good idea to ask her out/tell her my feelings on Skype? Or should I tell her when we meet face to face?

The city I live in is not under strict lockdown. Jogging while maintaining social distancing is allowed in my city. So, three of us ( my crush, my roommate and I ) meet outside regularly for evening runs.

Should I plan for a run and ask her to meet before my roommate arrives and then tell her my feelings?

Or should I call her on Skype and tell her?



Submitted April 23, 2020 at 11:40PM

The city I live in is not under strict lockdown. Jogging while maintaining social distancing is allowed in my city. So, three of us ( my crush, my roommate and I ) meet outside regularly for evening runs.Should I plan for a run and ask her to meet before my roommate arrives and then tell her my feelings?Or should I call her on Skype and tell her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.