fI (26/m) am trying to figure out some good virtual date ideas with (25/f) during quarantine

The boredom and isolation of being on lockdown recently drove me to create a Bumble account. A couple of days ago, I had a "quarantine date" (aka video chat) with someone I matched with and we hit it off pretty well. The conversation lasted almost 3 hours and she texted me in the morning, saying that we should do that again sometime.

So the thing is, that's great and everything but if all we do is just talk over facetime I feel things will get old fast, even if it is somebody new.

What are some good virtual date ideas to keep things fun? Those of you in LDRs, what are some examples of "virtual dates" that you guys have done in the past?


tl;dr: Signed up for dating app. Had a good conversation with someone. We're both quarantined. Looking for some good "virtual" date ideas



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 12:12AM

The boredom and isolation of being on lockdown recently drove me to create a Bumble account. A couple of days ago, I had a "quarantine date" (aka video chat) with someone I matched with and we hit it off pretty well. The conversation lasted almost 3 hours and she texted me in the morning, saying that we should do that again sometime.So the thing is, that's great and everything but if all we do is just talk over facetime I feel things will get old fast, even if it is somebody new.What are some good virtual date ideas to keep things fun? Those of you in LDRs, what are some examples of "virtual dates" that you guys have done in the past?tl;dr: Signed up for dating app. Had a good conversation with someone. We're both quarantined. Looking for some good "virtual" date ideas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.