AITA for locking up all of the snacks that I (40F) bought and only allowing my boyfriend (30M) to eat one snack per day?

So, we are quarantined home for 14 days. 3 days ago I went out shopping and bought enough food for a month.

I bought a lot of snacks as well as meat and vegetables. I bought 15 boxes of coconut popsicles and my boyfriend has eaten 7 boxes in 3 days. That is a grand total of 42 coconut popsicles since Friday.

I put a lock on our refrigerator/freezer and told him that he is cut off.

He started crying and promised me that he would eat more frugally and begged for another chance. I told him “no” and he says that I am nothing but an asshole but I don’t think that I am.

TLDR: locked up food so boyfriend stops eating it all



Submitted March 16, 2020 at 12:03AM

So, we are quarantined home for 14 days. 3 days ago I went out shopping and bought enough food for a month.I bought a lot of snacks as well as meat and vegetables. I bought 15 boxes of coconut popsicles and my boyfriend has eaten 7 boxes in 3 days. That is a grand total of 42 coconut popsicles since Friday.I put a lock on our refrigerator/freezer and told him that he is cut off.He started crying and promised me that he would eat more frugally and begged for another chance. I told him “no” and he says that I am nothing but an asshole but I don’t think that I am.TLDR: locked up food so boyfriend stops eating it all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.