Should you tell a new girl you lost your nerve last time you were on a bed together so you didn't go for any intimacy?

She said something like "we're not doing anything are we" when we got on the bed and I lost my nerve and said "we're not doing anything" even though I wanted to.

Next time we meet, should I tell her that I lost my nerve last time and I actually was interested? Or does this just look weak?



Submitted February 18, 2020 at 12:29AM

She said something like "we're not doing anything are we" when we got on the bed and I lost my nerve and said "we're not doing anything" even though I wanted to.Next time we meet, should I tell her that I lost my nerve last time and I actually was interested? Or does this just look weak?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.