I (18F) am crushing on my employer (38M)

After replying to an ad for a job, I got an e-mail back. This week we are meeting for an interview and from his Linkin profile he so my type.

What do I do?? Do I try to seduce him when we meet for our interview, or just sublet flirting?

Please help!!



Submitted February 18, 2020 at 12:22AM

After replying to an ad for a job, I got an e-mail back. This week we are meeting for an interview and from his Linkin profile he so my type.What do I do?? Do I try to seduce him when we meet for our interview, or just sublet flirting?Please help!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.