Asking a girl I just met out

Hey all,

I want to ask out a girl I met for the first time this weekend. We had followed eachother a few weeks ago on social media and I got hyped up by two of my female friends to DM her out of the blue, having not met. She said she was busy on the day I proposed initially, I offered another day that might work better, and she said she was really busy that day too with classes and labs. I left it in her court if she wanted to get coffee sometime.

I know I messed up with DMing her out of the blue before we officially met, but I'm wondering what the ladies out there think of me possibly asking her out in person, and saying something about not putting my best foot forward before?

Better left as it sits?

Btw: when we met over the weekend, we were in a group of mutual friends and I introduced myself and we joked around a bit and I helped her carry things to her car since the group she was staying with for the weekend was packing up to head back to school. (We go to the same university, my group was staying somewhere else and were already packed when we stopped by)

I'm sorry if this was rambling. Im more than happy to clear things up



Submitted February 18, 2020 at 12:10AM

Hey all,I want to ask out a girl I met for the first time this weekend. We had followed eachother a few weeks ago on social media and I got hyped up by two of my female friends to DM her out of the blue, having not met. She said she was busy on the day I proposed initially, I offered another day that might work better, and she said she was really busy that day too with classes and labs. I left it in her court if she wanted to get coffee sometime.I know I messed up with DMing her out of the blue before we officially met, but I'm wondering what the ladies out there think of me possibly asking her out in person, and saying something about not putting my best foot forward before?Better left as it sits?Btw: when we met over the weekend, we were in a group of mutual friends and I introduced myself and we joked around a bit and I helped her carry things to her car since the group she was staying with for the weekend was packing up to head back to school. (We go to the same university, my group was staying somewhere else and were already packed when we stopped by)I'm sorry if this was rambling. Im more than happy to clear things up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.