Birthday ideas for a girl I've only very recently started dating?

I[M24] asked out a girl[F25] on valentines day, and we're very much into each other. As it turns out, her birthday is this Wednesday. I was thinking of getting her something not too expensive, like a skin care package with a letter inside, flowers, followed by dinner + movie.

Now, the thing is that while she did say she's wants to be in a relationship with me, she wants some time for closure for her previous relationship. I said she could take as long as she likes, but we act like significant others all the time, like making out every time we meet.

So, in summary, because I've only been dating her recently, I'm a bit lost on how much I should do for her. I'm thinking I should "act" like she's already my girlfriend, and treat her as such. Thoughts?



Submitted February 18, 2020 at 12:25AM

I[M24] asked out a girl[F25] on valentines day, and we're very much into each other. As it turns out, her birthday is this Wednesday. I was thinking of getting her something not too expensive, like a skin care package with a letter inside, flowers, followed by dinner + movie.Now, the thing is that while she did say she's wants to be in a relationship with me, she wants some time for closure for her previous relationship. I said she could take as long as she likes, but we act like significant others all the time, like making out every time we meet.So, in summary, because I've only been dating her recently, I'm a bit lost on how much I should do for her. I'm thinking I should "act" like she's already my girlfriend, and treat her as such. Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.