Can sb please help me out ?

18(m) and gotten myself into a dilemma . I met that girl in cafeteria at school , that sort of kept giving me glances which I returned , but since I don't have balls to simply approach her ,that kept going on for 2 months .

When I went out with the bois to do some clubbing , to my surprise guess who there, of the girl. So, I really wanted to approach her at that point but since I was super drunk(2nd time being drunk) I felt that approaching her in that intoxicated state would do more harm than good.The worst part is that her friends and my friends sort got into a dancing circle and I was standing 2 people next to her for almost the entire evening.While I was sort of regularly looking over to her but not the other way around(I know it's creepy to look and it's a bad habit,trying to get rid of it) So we danced in the circle until I deciced to nap on the club couch .

After we got outside and I started to feel like a f*cking dumbass for not approaching her, when one of the bois told that ,when I was in my delirious state chillin on the couch she gave the bois her instagram . Now is that a hint or just to make some friends .I sort of think I'm putting way too much thought into it than I should .

Advice would be truly kind and thanks a lot for reading.



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 11:59PM

18(m) and gotten myself into a dilemma . I met that girl in cafeteria at school , that sort of kept giving me glances which I returned , but since I don't have balls to simply approach her ,that kept going on for 2 months .When I went out with the bois to do some clubbing , to my surprise guess who there, of the girl. So, I really wanted to approach her at that point but since I was super drunk(2nd time being drunk) I felt that approaching her in that intoxicated state would do more harm than good.The worst part is that her friends and my friends sort got into a dancing circle and I was standing 2 people next to her for almost the entire evening.While I was sort of regularly looking over to her but not the other way around(I know it's creepy to look and it's a bad habit,trying to get rid of it) So we danced in the circle until I deciced to nap on the club couch .After we got outside and I started to feel like a f*cking dumbass for not approaching her, when one of the bois told that ,when I was in my delirious state chillin on the couch she gave the bois her instagram . Now is that a hint or just to make some friends .I sort of think I'm putting way too much thought into it than I should .Advice would be truly kind and thanks a lot for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.