What can we expect at an "Adult Entertainment" Club? (Velvet Rope in Portland)

My partner and I heard about this place and kinda want to try it out. Does anybody have some details or personal stories about what to expect at a "Social Club" Yes, we have a pretty good idea and yes, we've read reviews and all that, but it's mostly PG and surprisingly vague. We're fun and social but feel like having a better idea going in would make for a better experience lol.

p.s. sorry for any mistakes. I typed this fast and am using my phone. Thanks!



Submitted January 09, 2020 at 11:32PM

My partner and I heard about this place and kinda want to try it out. Does anybody have some details or personal stories about what to expect at a "Social Club" Yes, we have a pretty good idea and yes, we've read reviews and all that, but it's mostly PG and surprisingly vague. We're fun and social but feel like having a better idea going in would make for a better experience lol.p.s. sorry for any mistakes. I typed this fast and am using my phone. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.