Do you like stimulation after an orgasm?

What are your personal thoughts on continued stimulation after an orgasm?

For example, apple polishing is stimulating the head of the penis after an orgasm to produce a second orgasm, squirting, or just pleasure. It can be very uncomfortable for some.

Do you enjoy it? Alternatively, have any of your partners seemed to enjoy it?



Submitted January 09, 2020 at 11:38PM

What are your personal thoughts on continued stimulation after an orgasm?For example, apple polishing is stimulating the head of the penis after an orgasm to produce a second orgasm, squirting, or just pleasure. It can be very uncomfortable for some.Do you enjoy it? Alternatively, have any of your partners seemed to enjoy it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.