She (31) isn’t in a hurry to indulge my kink, but I know she’s done it before.

So I have a bit of a thing for girls in stiletto heel shoes and have always found it a huge turn-on.

My gf doesn’t wear them much nowadays but I told her about it and she said she’s happy to do it. Unlike sexy underwear which makes her feel hot, she doesn’t really understand what’s hot about heels, but is aware men like them and doesn’t find it weird.

She did tell me she wore them for sex once before on request, back when she was younger and wore heels out to nightclubs all the time.

Knowing this makes me want to do it with her even more, even a bit jealous, but she just seems very neutral to it all, as if it’s no big deal but she’ll do it if she has to. Do I just have to accept her lack of enthusiasm on this and come to terms with her not finding it as hot as I do?



Submitted January 09, 2020 at 11:52PM

So I have a bit of a thing for girls in stiletto heel shoes and have always found it a huge turn-on.My gf doesn’t wear them much nowadays but I told her about it and she said she’s happy to do it. Unlike sexy underwear which makes her feel hot, she doesn’t really understand what’s hot about heels, but is aware men like them and doesn’t find it weird.She did tell me she wore them for sex once before on request, back when she was younger and wore heels out to nightclubs all the time.Knowing this makes me want to do it with her even more, even a bit jealous, but she just seems very neutral to it all, as if it’s no big deal but she’ll do it if she has to. Do I just have to accept her lack of enthusiasm on this and come to terms with her not finding it as hot as I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.