Was this her way of asking me out or should I not get my hopes up?

I [27] asked out a girl [22] I like a few months back and she did not reply until a month ago, apologizing for not replying. She broke up with her ex about 8 month ago (few months before I asked her out) and whenever one of her friends ask her why she is not seeing anyone she says that she does not want to date and enjoys begin single for now.

After she apologized to me she keeps texting me every few days. I really don’t know if she is interested or just likes me as a friend at this point, but she does not mind me touching her and laughs at whatever stuff I say for instance. I somehow began losing interest however and figured she knows I am/was interested and it was her time to make a move.

Today we were with another friend of ours and talked about some horror movies. She said she would like to see whatever horror movie at the theater with anyone of us (knowing full well that our other friend does not watch horror). I failed to react so I just looked up what movies are in theater right now and mentioned one movie and she instantly suggested that we should watch it.

I will probably ask her to watch it some time next week but do I consider that a date or assume that it is just friends watching a movie? Should I make a move and if so, how?



Submitted January 16, 2020 at 11:57PM

I [27] asked out a girl [22] I like a few months back and she did not reply until a month ago, apologizing for not replying. She broke up with her ex about 8 month ago (few months before I asked her out) and whenever one of her friends ask her why she is not seeing anyone she says that she does not want to date and enjoys begin single for now.After she apologized to me she keeps texting me every few days. I really don’t know if she is interested or just likes me as a friend at this point, but she does not mind me touching her and laughs at whatever stuff I say for instance. I somehow began losing interest however and figured she knows I am/was interested and it was her time to make a move.Today we were with another friend of ours and talked about some horror movies. She said she would like to see whatever horror movie at the theater with anyone of us (knowing full well that our other friend does not watch horror). I failed to react so I just looked up what movies are in theater right now and mentioned one movie and she instantly suggested that we should watch it.I will probably ask her to watch it some time next week but do I consider that a date or assume that it is just friends watching a movie? Should I make a move and if so, how?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.