Progressing a (not so, but kind of) long distance relationship

I (26m) met this (22f) on hinge a month back. She lives in a town I was visiting friends in and we hit it off.

90 miles separates us is all and we are both still interested. We snapchat fairly often and are going on our first date tomorrow night.

I'd like some advice from those of you that have made distance work. How do you progress? What kind of pace did you progress?



Submitted January 17, 2020 at 12:08AM

I (26m) met this (22f) on hinge a month back. She lives in a town I was visiting friends in and we hit it off.90 miles separates us is all and we are both still interested. We snapchat fairly often and are going on our first date tomorrow night.I'd like some advice from those of you that have made distance work. How do you progress? What kind of pace did you progress?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.