My (25M) girlfriend (25F) has stopped messaging me.

Hey guys, really need help here. I already made a post about this before.

Just to sum it up from my previous post, my girlfriend comes over to my house for the first time and starts acting distant from that day on.

First I thought it was my house or my living conditions put her off but I saw her only twice since then, where we kissed. I mean, you wouldn't kiss someone if something really put you off about them.

But seeing her drastically decreased and now we haven't spoken for nearly a week.

I messaged her to see if she doesn't like me anymore, and that she can be honest. She told me that the beginning of the year has been really tough, and she's been depressed, and stressed with her work and needs to focus on herself . I told her that if she needs anything from me she can let me know and she said "we can meet up sometimes ;)".

And that's it, not a single word from her and it's been nearly a week. I don't wanna constantly ask her if "everything is OK" between us, I wanna give her some space but at the same time, I don't know what's going on. She might be hiding the fact that she's not interested in me anymore, even though ages ago she said. "if there was something wrong, I'll tell you."

Part of me wants to reactivate the online dating again because this seems hopeless and the other part doesn't want me to leave her because my ego is getting the better of me and I'm thinking more about myself than maybe what she's going through.

Should I be patient? Or does this actually scream lost cause to you guys?

Really needs help guys, please ask questions.

TLDR: Girlfriend doesn't message anymore, I chased up and she told me that she's had a difficult month and needs time for herself, but I don't understand why she went from talking to me everyday to once a week (I have to initiate) don't know what to do.



Submitted January 16, 2020 at 10:46PM

Hey guys, really need help here. I already made a post about this before.Just to sum it up from my previous post, my girlfriend comes over to my house for the first time and starts acting distant from that day on.First I thought it was my house or my living conditions put her off but I saw her only twice since then, where we kissed. I mean, you wouldn't kiss someone if something really put you off about them.But seeing her drastically decreased and now we haven't spoken for nearly a week.I messaged her to see if she doesn't like me anymore, and that she can be honest. She told me that the beginning of the year has been really tough, and she's been depressed, and stressed with her work and needs to focus on herself . I told her that if she needs anything from me she can let me know and she said "we can meet up sometimes ;)".And that's it, not a single word from her and it's been nearly a week. I don't wanna constantly ask her if "everything is OK" between us, I wanna give her some space but at the same time, I don't know what's going on. She might be hiding the fact that she's not interested in me anymore, even though ages ago she said. "if there was something wrong, I'll tell you."Part of me wants to reactivate the online dating again because this seems hopeless and the other part doesn't want me to leave her because my ego is getting the better of me and I'm thinking more about myself than maybe what she's going through.Should I be patient? Or does this actually scream lost cause to you guys?Really needs help guys, please ask questions.TLDR: Girlfriend doesn't message anymore, I chased up and she told me that she's had a difficult month and needs time for herself, but I don't understand why she went from talking to me everyday to once a week (I have to initiate) don't know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.