Should I call her or text her after the first date?

For setting a second date.

Previously I would call, but I know a lot of girls get nervous to pick up the phone even if they like you.

Do girls prefer texting? I've read that calling shows you're more confident, I don't care either way. I just want to do what is good for her.

EDIT: Talking about girls who are age 18-30, in CA



Submitted January 17, 2020 at 12:16AM

For setting a second date.Previously I would call, but I know a lot of girls get nervous to pick up the phone even if they like you.Do girls prefer texting? I've read that calling shows you're more confident, I don't care either way. I just want to do what is good for her.EDIT: Talking about girls who are age 18-30, in CA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.