My [29F] boyfriend [30M] has not been wanting to have sex.

For the last month my boyfriend has not really been into having sex OFTEN. We used to have sex maybe 3 times a week.

I know that when he gets stressed he doesn’t want to which is fine but recently it’s been bothering me more. The last time we had sex was probably 2 weeks ago. I asked him about it recently and he said he hasn’t been turned on lately and that he’s stressed.

He owns a business and is in the process of moving shops which I know is stressful because he has to do work and try to get the new shop ready by February. Clean, paint, electrical, moving.

Am I just a little too concerned that he doesn’t want to have sex? Is stress really a huge factor? To me having sex is a stress reliever.

TLDR: Boyfriend hasn’t been wanting to have sex and I’m concerned. He says it’s stress. I’m still concerned.



Submitted January 23, 2020 at 10:44PM

For the last month my boyfriend has not really been into having sex OFTEN. We used to have sex maybe 3 times a week.I know that when he gets stressed he doesn’t want to which is fine but recently it’s been bothering me more. The last time we had sex was probably 2 weeks ago. I asked him about it recently and he said he hasn’t been turned on lately and that he’s stressed.He owns a business and is in the process of moving shops which I know is stressful because he has to do work and try to get the new shop ready by February. Clean, paint, electrical, moving.Am I just a little too concerned that he doesn’t want to have sex? Is stress really a huge factor? To me having sex is a stress reliever.TLDR: Boyfriend hasn’t been wanting to have sex and I’m concerned. He says it’s stress. I’m still concerned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.