I take too much time to cum when i have a sex with my girlfriend.

My gf's first sex was with me.

So her skill is kinda clumsy. actually we are both clumsy we don't have experience that much each other. since we are in long distance relationship.

anyways when I am about to cum and put my peen out from her inside.

and try to cum on her mouth. but when she grabs my peen, It really kills my peen

I mean it's too rough so I can't cum. even the way of her shaking my peen is hurt.

so I prefer cum on her stomach.

Well actually this is not main, My worry is literally I don't really cum when we have a sex together.

maybe i feel tired with my actions or not feel mood to cum. I really focus on making her feel satisfied. so I give up my satisfaction usually. Is this why it's hard to cum for me ?

Or if i try to cum then i have to move it really fast and hard with missionary position for 10-20 mins maybe it sounds tiring for you. and i am not sure if this good for her. but she seems don't hate it. I doubted my peen. It always faces upward when i got boner. is this good for girls? I have small peen tho it's like 5"-5.2" :(

As you can see I am struggle with cumming when I have a sex. How should i become easier to cum? or should i improve my skills?



Submitted January 24, 2020 at 12:19AM

My gf's first sex was with me.So her skill is kinda clumsy. actually we are both clumsy we don't have experience that much each other. since we are in long distance relationship.anyways when I am about to cum and put my peen out from her inside.and try to cum on her mouth. but when she grabs my peen, It really kills my peenI mean it's too rough so I can't cum. even the way of her shaking my peen is hurt.so I prefer cum on her stomach.​Well actually this is not main, My worry is literally I don't really cum when we have a sex together.maybe i feel tired with my actions or not feel mood to cum. I really focus on making her feel satisfied. so I give up my satisfaction usually. Is this why it's hard to cum for me ?Or if i try to cum then i have to move it really fast and hard with missionary position for 10-20 mins maybe it sounds tiring for you. and i am not sure if this good for her. but she seems don't hate it. I doubted my peen. It always faces upward when i got boner. is this good for girls? I have small peen tho it's like 5"-5.2" :(​As you can see I am struggle with cumming when I have a sex. How should i become easier to cum? or should i improve my skills?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.