OLD going hilariously badly

Some people reacted sort of angrily last time I wrote about being a woman getting no matches online, and I'm really not trying to dismiss anyone else's experiences, but this is true for me and I guess I feel like sharing somewhere.

I gave up on Tinder because, matches or no matches, I just don't like that app. And now I seem to have broken OkCupid. (In fairness, I did chat with one very cool guy, but we turned out to want wildly different things, so we left it at that). I may be swiping wildly out of my league, or I'm not my type's type, or some combination thereof, but I really don't think I'm going to get lucky on there; I seem to have worked my way through all the eligible options, and the match suggestions are now not just increasingly out of my stated age range and/or residing in the neighbouring country, some of them are in the next country over.

Once that happens, is there any reason to continue hanging around? (OLD noob asking).



Submitted December 20, 2019 at 11:38PM

Some people reacted sort of angrily last time I wrote about being a woman getting no matches online, and I'm really not trying to dismiss anyone else's experiences, but this is true for me and I guess I feel like sharing somewhere.I gave up on Tinder because, matches or no matches, I just don't like that app. And now I seem to have broken OkCupid. (In fairness, I did chat with one very cool guy, but we turned out to want wildly different things, so we left it at that). I may be swiping wildly out of my league, or I'm not my type's type, or some combination thereof, but I really don't think I'm going to get lucky on there; I seem to have worked my way through all the eligible options, and the match suggestions are now not just increasingly out of my stated age range and/or residing in the neighbouring country, some of them are in the next country over.Once that happens, is there any reason to continue hanging around? (OLD noob asking).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.