Is a guy trying to tell you something, when he does this, if so... what?

If you are in conversation in a group of four people, but he is holding your gaze for about 15 seconds, you look down and look back up again three times, he is still holding your gaze. It's not a zoned out look, he is staring into your eyes?I am confused by his behaviour and not the most confident person - I don't assume people are interested, but there was something in the fact he held my gaze even when I looked down several times.
Basically I want to know if this is a definite sign of interest, or whether it could mean something else.



Submitted December 21, 2019 at 12:25AM

If you are in conversation in a group of four people, but he is holding your gaze for about 15 seconds, you look down and look back up again three times, he is still holding your gaze. It's not a zoned out look, he is staring into your eyes?I am confused by his behaviour and not the most confident person - I don't assume people are interested, but there was something in the fact he held my gaze even when I looked down several times.Basically I want to know if this is a definite sign of interest, or whether it could mean something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.