Is depression always a turn off? (men)

If you’re talking to a girl and you find out that she is struggling with depression, but is also doing her best to get better and overcome it (not wallowing in self pity or expecting you to be her therapist) would you still consider dating her? Despite my depression I feel like I still have a lot to offer - a lot of love to give - but sometimes I do struggle.

Would you date someone as described? Why or why not?



Submitted December 21, 2019 at 12:14AM

If you’re talking to a girl and you find out that she is struggling with depression, but is also doing her best to get better and overcome it (not wallowing in self pity or expecting you to be her therapist) would you still consider dating her? Despite my depression I feel like I still have a lot to offer - a lot of love to give - but sometimes I do struggle.Would you date someone as described? Why or why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.