Do you men view the length of time they’ve been dating someone as much as women do?

Do men think about the length of time they’ve been dating someone, just as much as women do?

Are you conscious of how long you’ve been “dating” without becoming official or moving things forward?



Submitted December 21, 2019 at 12:09AM

Do men think about the length of time they’ve been dating someone, just as much as women do?Are you conscious of how long you’ve been “dating” without becoming official or moving things forward?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.