I’m not sure if I(20f) should break up with my long distance boyfriend (20m)

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 months (I know it’s not long but it feels longer).

And I love him well and truly but I’m really not sure what to do anymore. Like as I type this I’m having a panic attack because everything is just so stressful.

For example today was a really hard day for me and I went to him for support (over text), his advice was pretty much practical support which while appreciated I tried to explain that I’d rather he just support me emotionally. Because of this he got pissed and just ignored me which made everything much worse.

I’m always there for him when he needs me, literally for hours on end when he needs help or cheering up but, he just up and left when I needed him.

I’m probably just overreacting but I’d like some advice from an unbiased party, so please anything is welcome.

TL:DR boyfriend abandoned me when I really needed him (not the first time, it’s causing me a lot of stress and anxiety. Should I break up with him?



Submitted October 11, 2019 at 11:48PM

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 months (I know it’s not long but it feels longer).And I love him well and truly but I’m really not sure what to do anymore. Like as I type this I’m having a panic attack because everything is just so stressful.For example today was a really hard day for me and I went to him for support (over text), his advice was pretty much practical support which while appreciated I tried to explain that I’d rather he just support me emotionally. Because of this he got pissed and just ignored me which made everything much worse.I’m always there for him when he needs me, literally for hours on end when he needs help or cheering up but, he just up and left when I needed him.I’m probably just overreacting but I’d like some advice from an unbiased party, so please anything is welcome.TL:DR boyfriend abandoned me when I really needed him (not the first time, it’s causing me a lot of stress and anxiety. Should I break up with him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.