Girl says she got sick right before date.

I need some girl advice.

I've been texting this girl the last couple of weeks and thus far it hasn't been too bad. She's actually texted me what my age was, what I want to do, and all those important questions straight up (hopefully) signalling that she is somewhat interested (my guess, might be completely wrong). However, I must admit that lately she hasn't been texting me often and I seem to be the one initiating the conversation more. She seems like she's really busy which is fine, but anyways I asked her to lunch and she said "sure, if I am not busy". Nonetheless, when I was trying to set things up she said she got sick the day before, but she also said "maybe we can hangout next weekend?".

Now I don't know if I should take that as a flaky response or do you guys' still think she's interested in me?



Submitted October 11, 2019 at 11:49PM

I need some girl advice.I've been texting this girl the last couple of weeks and thus far it hasn't been too bad. She's actually texted me what my age was, what I want to do, and all those important questions straight up (hopefully) signalling that she is somewhat interested (my guess, might be completely wrong). However, I must admit that lately she hasn't been texting me often and I seem to be the one initiating the conversation more. She seems like she's really busy which is fine, but anyways I asked her to lunch and she said "sure, if I am not busy". Nonetheless, when I was trying to set things up she said she got sick the day before, but she also said "maybe we can hangout next weekend?".Now I don't know if I should take that as a flaky response or do you guys' still think she's interested in me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.