GF in a mood

My girlfriend is in a mood yet again because she “misses me” and its getting old. I dont drive, but I have no problem paying for bus trips and traveling 6+ hours to go see her, but not once can she come see me. Her parents wont let her come to LA and she gets mad when I ask her to come see me just once because “I already know she cant come” but she expects me to fight my parents to go see her every week.

tl:dr Girlfriend is in a mood because I cant go see her, even though I see her as often as I can since I have school and work.



Submitted October 11, 2019 at 11:51PM

My girlfriend is in a mood yet again because she “misses me” and its getting old. I dont drive, but I have no problem paying for bus trips and traveling 6+ hours to go see her, but not once can she come see me. Her parents wont let her come to LA and she gets mad when I ask her to come see me just once because “I already know she cant come” but she expects me to fight my parents to go see her every week.tl:dr Girlfriend is in a mood because I cant go see her, even though I see her as often as I can since I have school and work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.