/u/heisdeadjim_au on An instant moment of your brain breaking when you don't know how to answer without coming out...

Brain melting answer:

"I'm looking for an appropriate married couple..." and leaving it hanging.

So you can confuse the homophobe with issues of bisexuality, a three way relationship, or breaking up a marriage. They won't know that it is a lie and will be trying to work it out. Being as most homophobes I've encountered also claim Christianity that'll have them in a moral morass.





September 18, 2019 at 12:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.