I have a high sex drive due to some personal stuff that happened as a kid and I'm beyond scared that due to my high sex drive it can affect my current relationship what do I do??

So I'm scared my sex drive has gotten out of hand I'm horny 24/7 and I'm scared that it will ruin my relationship with my girlfriend,I love her to death don't get me wrong but I get scared and worried that because my high sex drive she'll get scared and leave me,she tells me she understands and she doesn't hate me or anything for it but I'm scared to death,I try to get my mind off of anything sexual but since I spend lots of time with her the thoughts just come back,we never get alone time so my sexual cravings just add up and up and I become to get sexually frustrated at times when she initiates something but we never finish,at this point I don't know what to do,I hate myself because it feels like I can't even go a day without having to masturbate or whatever so please,experts of Reddit guide me what do I do I need help what do I do I'm lost and just worried for my relationship thank you.



Submitted September 18, 2019 at 12:14AM

So I'm scared my sex drive has gotten out of hand I'm horny 24/7 and I'm scared that it will ruin my relationship with my girlfriend,I love her to death don't get me wrong but I get scared and worried that because my high sex drive she'll get scared and leave me,she tells me she understands and she doesn't hate me or anything for it but I'm scared to death,I try to get my mind off of anything sexual but since I spend lots of time with her the thoughts just come back,we never get alone time so my sexual cravings just add up and up and I become to get sexually frustrated at times when she initiates something but we never finish,at this point I don't know what to do,I hate myself because it feels like I can't even go a day without having to masturbate or whatever so please,experts of Reddit guide me what do I do I need help what do I do I'm lost and just worried for my relationship thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.