Ladies of r/Sex - Your male partner orally cleaning your pussy after sex

Just looking for some feed back on this topic that I wasn't able to find in the FAQ topics and looking for a female perspective here.

Ladies after you and your partner have had PIV sex and he has loaded you up, do you wish he would go down on you and eat you out, or orally clean you? In reading a number of other articles it seems a mix bag to which some believe it to be an erotic thing and orgasm again after while their partner is having his after sex snack, while others are fine with swallowing his cum after a blow job but don't think that if he eats you out after he cums in you as too thrilling.

To clarify, this isn't about a dom/sub relationship or cuckolding type, this is about wanting to stay on that post orgasm high a little longer.

I'm wanting to eat my gal out after I cum in her but she doesn't think that is a very sexy thing and would rather just take a rinse. I want it to be a thing for both of us.

So just looking for some female feed back for this topic.



Submitted September 18, 2019 at 12:13AM

Just looking for some feed back on this topic that I wasn't able to find in the FAQ topics and looking for a female perspective here.Ladies after you and your partner have had PIV sex and he has loaded you up, do you wish he would go down on you and eat you out, or orally clean you? In reading a number of other articles it seems a mix bag to which some believe it to be an erotic thing and orgasm again after while their partner is having his after sex snack, while others are fine with swallowing his cum after a blow job but don't think that if he eats you out after he cums in you as too thrilling.To clarify, this isn't about a dom/sub relationship or cuckolding type, this is about wanting to stay on that post orgasm high a little longer.I'm wanting to eat my gal out after I cum in her but she doesn't think that is a very sexy thing and would rather just take a rinse. I want it to be a thing for both of us.So just looking for some female feed back for this topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.