My(21m) Girlfriend(19F)m Stripped For Her college friends

I have been dating her since past 3months and we like each other a lot and enjoy sex and are happy with each other

This Weekend I went to camping with her where 2 of her guy friends came along whom I don't know them per say apart from their names and general information, that's about it. While we were camping there was a bonfire we were drinking and playing games and everyone was having fun. She suddenly took a shot of whiskey and started dancing and taking her clothes off one after the another while those 2 friends of hers are still sitting with us and then she got completely naked and those 2 guys were in awe of her and I was shocked af as what has just happened as I was in a different tent making drinks for everyone and when I entered the common area that is what I saw, her being completely naked in front of her friends and dancing

Upon when I asked her later she said she didn't notice that her friends were still there and she was in the groove of the moment and that she was drunk. I don't know what is she meaning by this or not or was it deliberately done or not

As an Indian engineering college student where many guys rarely get any action these friends of hers got more than they would've imagined from my girlfriend and now they're looking for more action from her. I don't know how common this phenomenon is but it is such a rarest occasion for something like this to happen here.

How do I deal with this kind of a situation at the moment because it has baffled me

TL;DR- Girlfriend stripping in front of 2 of her college friends



Submitted September 15, 2019 at 11:50PM

I have been dating her since past 3months and we like each other a lot and enjoy sex and are happy with each other​This Weekend I went to camping with her where 2 of her guy friends came along whom I don't know them per say apart from their names and general information, that's about it. While we were camping there was a bonfire we were drinking and playing games and everyone was having fun. She suddenly took a shot of whiskey and started dancing and taking her clothes off one after the another while those 2 friends of hers are still sitting with us and then she got completely naked and those 2 guys were in awe of her and I was shocked af as what has just happened as I was in a different tent making drinks for everyone and when I entered the common area that is what I saw, her being completely naked in front of her friends and dancing​Upon when I asked her later she said she didn't notice that her friends were still there and she was in the groove of the moment and that she was drunk. I don't know what is she meaning by this or not or was it deliberately done or not​As an Indian engineering college student where many guys rarely get any action these friends of hers got more than they would've imagined from my girlfriend and now they're looking for more action from her. I don't know how common this phenomenon is but it is such a rarest occasion for something like this to happen here.​How do I deal with this kind of a situation at the moment because it has baffled me​TL;DR- Girlfriend stripping in front of 2 of her college friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.