Is there any way to know if he(33m)truly likes me(27f)?

I have really low self-esteem due to being hurt in the past. I can never tell if someone really likes me or they just see me as an option.

I met this really great guy. He tells me a lot that he really, really likes me too. He’s always very considerate. He has given me a beautiful necklace. Also a bracelet of his that I am wearing “as long as I keep dating him, “

We’ve known each other 2 weeks but we’ve spent every practically every day together, sleep overs.

I am recently out of a relationship. So he said that he understands and he’s willing to go slow.

On about the fifth time we hang out he asked me if we are exclusive. He says that he doesn’t want to see anyone else,

He lives next door to his folks and I met his father, but kept missing his mother when he visited. So today he took me to go visit his mom at her work just to pop in and said hi, so I’ve met her

He always says I rock and “how did I get so lucky?” He told me I’m his favorite person right now and he’s smitten and finds it hard to go an hour without seeing me,

I feel the same way, But based on my past experiences I can’t help but think that it’s not true and we’re moving too fast. I’m recently out of a relationship. I can’t help but feel a little bit nervous. How do you know when someone really likes you or can you ever?

TLDR; dating a great guy. But I don’t know if he genuinely likes me. I’ve always been a nervous dater. How can I just let go and be natural?



Submitted September 15, 2019 at 11:13PM

I have really low self-esteem due to being hurt in the past. I can never tell if someone really likes me or they just see me as an option.I met this really great guy. He tells me a lot that he really, really likes me too. He’s always very considerate. He has given me a beautiful necklace. Also a bracelet of his that I am wearing “as long as I keep dating him, “We’ve known each other 2 weeks but we’ve spent every practically every day together, sleep overs.I am recently out of a relationship. So he said that he understands and he’s willing to go slow.On about the fifth time we hang out he asked me if we are exclusive. He says that he doesn’t want to see anyone else,He lives next door to his folks and I met his father, but kept missing his mother when he visited. So today he took me to go visit his mom at her work just to pop in and said hi, so I’ve met herHe always says I rock and “how did I get so lucky?” He told me I’m his favorite person right now and he’s smitten and finds it hard to go an hour without seeing me,I feel the same way, But based on my past experiences I can’t help but think that it’s not true and we’re moving too fast. I’m recently out of a relationship. I can’t help but feel a little bit nervous. How do you know when someone really likes you or can you ever?TLDR; dating a great guy. But I don’t know if he genuinely likes me. I’ve always been a nervous dater. How can I just let go and be natural?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.