I(34F, trans) and he(30M) casually dating for 2 months are getting closer to being intimate and I am scared.

I have only been in long term relationships with women at lease since my twenties. I am queer and am attracted to men but just never really had sex with them. The guy I have been seeing is incredibly shy and while I am attracted to him, I haven't been able to push myself to make a move.

It's a mixture of fear and anxiety that are stopping me, like I keep second guessing myself and if he was more forward I could just ignore the anxiety. I have this fear of men that has stopped me from really being intimate with them and I want to push myself out of that but don't know how.

I could really use advice.

tl;dr I've been afraid of men my whole life, want to hook up with a guy, and have no clue how.



Submitted September 16, 2019 at 11:21PM

I have only been in long term relationships with women at lease since my twenties. I am queer and am attracted to men but just never really had sex with them. The guy I have been seeing is incredibly shy and while I am attracted to him, I haven't been able to push myself to make a move.It's a mixture of fear and anxiety that are stopping me, like I keep second guessing myself and if he was more forward I could just ignore the anxiety. I have this fear of men that has stopped me from really being intimate with them and I want to push myself out of that but don't know how.I could really use advice.​tl;dr I've been afraid of men my whole life, want to hook up with a guy, and have no clue how.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.