I (16M) want to get closer to my crush (16F) but there’s a barrier

So I just started my new school year a few weeks back and I got into the same class with my crush from last year. The only time we talked last year was during a project with assigned groups and I was in the same group as her.

The current problem I’m running into is that I want to get closer to her so I can make moves, but we already have our “unassigned assigned” seats (meaning we don’t have set locations, but everyone just goes to the same seat every day). My table is close to hers, but we’re still far away from each other and I want to try and do something soon, but I’m not sure how I should approach her and start talking with her.

Anyone have advice as to how I can approach her and try to get closer to her without revealing I like her?

TL;DR - want to get closer to my crush and try and ask her out (after some time), but there are physical boundaries. How should I approach her?



Submitted September 16, 2019 at 11:41PM

So I just started my new school year a few weeks back and I got into the same class with my crush from last year. The only time we talked last year was during a project with assigned groups and I was in the same group as her.The current problem I’m running into is that I want to get closer to her so I can make moves, but we already have our “unassigned assigned” seats (meaning we don’t have set locations, but everyone just goes to the same seat every day). My table is close to hers, but we’re still far away from each other and I want to try and do something soon, but I’m not sure how I should approach her and start talking with her.Anyone have advice as to how I can approach her and try to get closer to her without revealing I like her?TL;DR - want to get closer to my crush and try and ask her out (after some time), but there are physical boundaries. How should I approach her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.