Need your thoughts on his(24M) Instagram followers/following status

There is a guy that I (30F)am casually dating, and one day I found out that he is regularly making mutual followers who are girls.(2-3 girls in one day)

I think we are getting close (planning a trip to abroad together, have seen each other’s friends) but if he is just fooling me around I don’t want to continue...

And I have histories of being cheated, so I don’t expect an honest answer from guys (I know it sounds bad ans sad but I am heartbroken by this ) so here I am writing this stupid question here.

I only have an account but know nothing about Instagram so I want to ask with explaining the situation

TL;DR!

Situstion :

  1. He has an open account with some posts but without hashtags

  2. Many girls accounts are private and does not even have many posts, so you can’t really tell if she is pretty or not

  3. They are mutual followers

  4. I’ve seen Tinder was his recent use app when we were checking sth with his phone.

Question :

  1. On the Instagram with a situation like this, how can you find each other ? Cause in my account it never happens


Submitted August 08, 2019 at 12:15AM

There is a guy that I (30F)am casually dating, and one day I found out that he is regularly making mutual followers who are girls.(2-3 girls in one day)I think we are getting close (planning a trip to abroad together, have seen each other’s friends) but if he is just fooling me around I don’t want to continue...And I have histories of being cheated, so I don’t expect an honest answer from guys (I know it sounds bad ans sad but I am heartbroken by this ) so here I am writing this stupid question here.I only have an account but know nothing about Instagram so I want to ask with explaining the situationTL;DR!Situstion :He has an open account with some posts but without hashtagsMany girls accounts are private and does not even have many posts, so you can’t really tell if she is pretty or notThey are mutual followersI’ve seen Tinder was his recent use app when we were checking sth with his phone.Question :On the Instagram with a situation like this, how can you find each other ? Cause in my account it never happens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.