I miss my ex so much

What do you do to distract yourself? I work full time, about to start a college class, hang out with friends, read, write, watch TV..

He was the first guy I was actually in love with.

We still talk and there’s a small possibility of getting back together, but I don’t want to keep my hopes up. I want him officially and just want to see him and hang out like old times. It’s only been two weeks and it really sucks.

Fuck love 🙄



Submitted August 08, 2019 at 12:00AM

What do you do to distract yourself? I work full time, about to start a college class, hang out with friends, read, write, watch TV..He was the first guy I was actually in love with.We still talk and there’s a small possibility of getting back together, but I don’t want to keep my hopes up. I want him officially and just want to see him and hang out like old times. It’s only been two weeks and it really sucks.Fuck love 🙄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.