Does he seem interested in me? It has been awhile since I am into someone, so I want to try to make it work

  1. We (M: 23 / F : 29) met at the music festival and the day after we went out for the drink clubbing and we kissed.

We kept contacting but he was not a very fast responder and in the end he stopped answering.

  1. Threeweeks later he contacted me again saying he went to another festival in my area (he in in the army and stationed a bit far away) but I replied so late that we have not met

  2. One week later he contacted me again saying he is thinking to come over to my city and wants to see me but I already had plans so suggested him to meet the next week

  3. On this weekend we had such nice time and the week after he invited me to his town and we made a weekend trip to an island near there.

I am very confused because

  1. He does not constantly contact me (the day I came back to my city from his town, he did not even ask me if I went home safe or so / so I texted him first and asked him if we could talk in the evening he said he will call me and never did-it’s been two days that I don’t hear anything)

  2. Then when we meet we do all couply stuffs, in his army base we were walking holding hands and kissing, even in front of his friends.

  3. He is going on a vacation abroad in few weeks and asked me if I could join

  4. One day he drunken-face timed me and he introduced me to a bartender “girlfriend” but he was so drunk and does not remember(or he pretends)

  5. He said he will take me to the ball party which will be held in his base

Tl;DR :

I met a boy and his behavior with me is very confusing... when we meet we have a great time but we don’t keep a great touch via text or phone.



Submitted August 07, 2019 at 12:07AM

We (M: 23 / F : 29) met at the music festival and the day after we went out for the drink clubbing and we kissed.We kept contacting but he was not a very fast responder and in the end he stopped answering.Threeweeks later he contacted me again saying he went to another festival in my area (he in in the army and stationed a bit far away) but I replied so late that we have not metOne week later he contacted me again saying he is thinking to come over to my city and wants to see me but I already had plans so suggested him to meet the next weekOn this weekend we had such nice time and the week after he invited me to his town and we made a weekend trip to an island near there.I am very confused becauseHe does not constantly contact me (the day I came back to my city from his town, he did not even ask me if I went home safe or so / so I texted him first and asked him if we could talk in the evening he said he will call me and never did-it’s been two days that I don’t hear anything)Then when we meet we do all couply stuffs, in his army base we were walking holding hands and kissing, even in front of his friends.He is going on a vacation abroad in few weeks and asked me if I could joinOne day he drunken-face timed me and he introduced me to a bartender “girlfriend” but he was so drunk and does not remember(or he pretends)He said he will take me to the ball party which will be held in his baseTl;DR :I met a boy and his behavior with me is very confusing... when we meet we have a great time but we don’t keep a great touch via text or phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.