25M Obese and Short. I hate myself because of my looks and because attractive women(20sF) don't like me. Everybody made it clear I'm bad looking, nobody in the world cares I'm depressed about how I go to bed every night alone knowing zero women love me or care about me.

TL;DR I'm fat ugly and short and poor and a virgin who still lives with his dad and works with his dad has no friends where I currently live and I have to live in an apartment with a bunch of middle-aged men because they all work for my dad and he's given them a place to stay and I'm depressed that attractive women don't like me because of my looks and because I don't have money and because I still live with my dad because I can't take care of myself financially.

I'm 25. I'm fat ugly amd short. 5'5 250 lbs never a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin and no attractive women like me.

I have a horrible life because women like Ria Ciuffo don't want me. All my friends have attractive girlfriends and wives i want their lives.

My best friend is about to become a pharmacist my other close friend has just gotten in with a very big firm and it's going to make a hundred grand a year and I'm barely almost going to be 26 and I'm just now halfway towards my bachelor's it feels like I've ruined my life already cuz I'm so far behind compared to everybody else.

So not only am I fat short and ugly I can also add poor to it because all I am is a commission-only Salesman and I only have the job because my dad is my boss and I don't know how to drive a car cuz I don't have a license and I still have to live with him and I'm forced to live with other employees that work for my dad and they're all a bunch of 50 year old men so that Dynamics sucks for me.

I have no friends where I live all my friends live back home in Colorado and almost everybody I knew back home thought I was a loser so I don't even want to go back to my hometown anymore because it just reminded me and how much people didn't like me there even.

My life sucks every girl i liked has rejected me and friendzoned me

if i lose weight and still can't attract a good looking woman then it means I'll always be conventionally unattractive.



Submitted August 07, 2019 at 12:01AM

TL;DR I'm fat ugly and short and poor and a virgin who still lives with his dad and works with his dad has no friends where I currently live and I have to live in an apartment with a bunch of middle-aged men because they all work for my dad and he's given them a place to stay and I'm depressed that attractive women don't like me because of my looks and because I don't have money and because I still live with my dad because I can't take care of myself financially.I'm 25. I'm fat ugly amd short. 5'5 250 lbs never a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin and no attractive women like me.I have a horrible life because women like Ria Ciuffo don't want me. All my friends have attractive girlfriends and wives i want their lives.My best friend is about to become a pharmacist my other close friend has just gotten in with a very big firm and it's going to make a hundred grand a year and I'm barely almost going to be 26 and I'm just now halfway towards my bachelor's it feels like I've ruined my life already cuz I'm so far behind compared to everybody else.So not only am I fat short and ugly I can also add poor to it because all I am is a commission-only Salesman and I only have the job because my dad is my boss and I don't know how to drive a car cuz I don't have a license and I still have to live with him and I'm forced to live with other employees that work for my dad and they're all a bunch of 50 year old men so that Dynamics sucks for me.I have no friends where I live all my friends live back home in Colorado and almost everybody I knew back home thought I was a loser so I don't even want to go back to my hometown anymore because it just reminded me and how much people didn't like me there even.My life sucks every girl i liked has rejected me and friendzoned meif i lose weight and still can't attract a good looking woman then it means I'll always be conventionally unattractive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.