/u/anonymousposter357 on Apparently asexuality is a thing

No, there's nothing wrong with you. What happened with your marriage was unfortunate, but you can't just hate yourself for feeling that way.

Instead, you just need to find someone more compatible with your needs (or lack thereof).


I should mention this wasn’t always the case; I was horny as fuck as a teenager and then had sex a couple dozen times


Did you have sex because you were attracted to the person you were doing it with, or just because you were horny?

You might have been ace even then, but your horny teenager-ness sort of masked that a bit so it was less obvious.


I’m really very sex positive (provided it isn’t happening to me).


When you were reading the definitions of the terms, did you run across aegosexual?

That's a common sentiment among aegos: "I really like sex, just as long as I'm not the one doing it".





July 05, 2019 at 12:11AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.