I have a crush on a girl customer but don't know how to get her to notice me. Am I obsessing or maybe she already has a partner?

I work sales in a service station. She gets the same thing nearly every time. $10 fuel. Comes in, pays, leaves. Is polite with her words.

I use the word obsessed because $10 fuel nearly every day why... for at least 3 weeks. I have gathered she fuels after work. But must not live far as she had a pooch in the car a few days in a row once.

As a service station staff you gotta watch the customers they are under your care, duh. So I always be looking around.

The first time I noticed her I was looking out the window and she looked at me for like 2 or so seconds. Perhaps waiting for her pump to be authorised. ( I do this as soon as my till notifies me anyhow so maybe there is no link here.)

So anyway the first few times she arrives outside this continues like she wants to see who is working the shift.

Now she arrives at the station and goes to any random pump fuels and comes inside.

Since my recent employment, She has visited the station i'd say >6 or so times.

Here's the thing she never makes eye contact when she is on the other side of the counter. And she has really pretty blue eyes. How selfish.

I try to make small talk, which has an expected response. Not a turn down but like eg. How are you? 'Yeah not bad thanks' She will respond without looking at my face.

She used to get smokes, now does mot perhaps realised the cost is more here.

Once she asked for a product that was behind me so I being a good customer assistant go above and beyond and list out options. She insists cheapest, I repeat cheapest, while pointing to it while staring at her face but she just does not lock eyes.

She looks everywhere but at my face.

You know when you can tell someone is wifey material, she's it.

I already have social anxiety. I would rather not say something with other customers present which is like 90% time. But tbh I also don't care. It's just many are regulars also. So like I will end up having beads of sweat on my head. But will take the embarrassment if it gives result.

What do I do. Should I guess when she is ovulating or something. Or should I say she is barred for not giving me eye contact. Or do I question if she has a boyfriend and if she says yeah, just be like yeah I thought so. Or do I just throw a compliment and be like pretty eyes. And her response is to look at the floor lmao.

Because I get these vibes from other women who have like engagement rings on etc. The kind of vibe like they actually look at you and say things in a mild flirty way. Or like i've had some accept the change but clasp their hands round mine or like tap your outer hand in the exchange. Like bish get outta my thought process lol. Bc I want this other chick.

I can say she's out of my league. Not way out, but i'm like potato and she is strawberry

I don't usually have difficulty making conversation if there's another party involved. I just have no clue how to break that wall and have her notice me. It's quite degrading when somebody is face to face with you and they make no eye contact. I don't really care i'm not one of those snooty people.

Also sorry for long post, reading as i'm typing my mind tells me, dude ur obsessed lmao; but I feel it's necessary for context.

I just need some opinions to know if i'm wasting time thinking about her. Or advice on how to tackle this

I would really like to get to know her tha's all. Sorry again if anybody reads everything.



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 12:13AM

I work sales in a service station. She gets the same thing nearly every time. $10 fuel. Comes in, pays, leaves. Is polite with her words.I use the word obsessed because $10 fuel nearly every day why... for at least 3 weeks. I have gathered she fuels after work. But must not live far as she had a pooch in the car a few days in a row once.As a service station staff you gotta watch the customers they are under your care, duh. So I always be looking around.The first time I noticed her I was looking out the window and she looked at me for like 2 or so seconds. Perhaps waiting for her pump to be authorised. ( I do this as soon as my till notifies me anyhow so maybe there is no link here.)So anyway the first few times she arrives outside this continues like she wants to see who is working the shift.Now she arrives at the station and goes to any random pump fuels and comes inside.Since my recent employment, She has visited the station i'd say >6 or so times.Here's the thing she never makes eye contact when she is on the other side of the counter. And she has really pretty blue eyes. How selfish.I try to make small talk, which has an expected response. Not a turn down but like eg. How are you? 'Yeah not bad thanks' She will respond without looking at my face.She used to get smokes, now does mot perhaps realised the cost is more here.Once she asked for a product that was behind me so I being a good customer assistant go above and beyond and list out options. She insists cheapest, I repeat cheapest, while pointing to it while staring at her face but she just does not lock eyes.She looks everywhere but at my face.You know when you can tell someone is wifey material, she's it.I already have social anxiety. I would rather not say something with other customers present which is like 90% time. But tbh I also don't care. It's just many are regulars also. So like I will end up having beads of sweat on my head. But will take the embarrassment if it gives result.What do I do. Should I guess when she is ovulating or something. Or should I say she is barred for not giving me eye contact. Or do I question if she has a boyfriend and if she says yeah, just be like yeah I thought so. Or do I just throw a compliment and be like pretty eyes. And her response is to look at the floor lmao.Because I get these vibes from other women who have like engagement rings on etc. The kind of vibe like they actually look at you and say things in a mild flirty way. Or like i've had some accept the change but clasp their hands round mine or like tap your outer hand in the exchange. Like bish get outta my thought process lol. Bc I want this other chick.I can say she's out of my league. Not way out, but i'm like potato and she is strawberryI don't usually have difficulty making conversation if there's another party involved. I just have no clue how to break that wall and have her notice me. It's quite degrading when somebody is face to face with you and they make no eye contact. I don't really care i'm not one of those snooty people.Also sorry for long post, reading as i'm typing my mind tells me, dude ur obsessed lmao; but I feel it's necessary for context.I just need some opinions to know if i'm wasting time thinking about her. Or advice on how to tackle thisI would really like to get to know her tha's all. Sorry again if anybody reads everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.