Sex toys as a virgin

Hi I don't really know how to start this but I'm a male virgin and recently I've been thinking of buying a fleshlight or something similar but I'm worried that it might take away from when I have sex for the first time

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you for your time



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 11:41PM

Hi I don't really know how to start this but I'm a male virgin and recently I've been thinking of buying a fleshlight or something similar but I'm worried that it might take away from when I have sex for the first time​Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you for your time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.