is it common not to want sex.

I apologize in advance if this does not belong here really just trying to get advice for senior married people and I will try to keep this as short as I can

So my wife (27 f) and I (m 25) have been married for a little over a year we have 2 kids and a dog and a cat so perfect little family so forth I have lost interest in having sex altogether I completely find my wife attractive and love her very much but my drive is simply not there.

I time and again tell her it is not an issue on her part but she gets frustrated very easily and its something we get into an argument over as of recently I'm sure I should be talking this out but to be fair I have issues expressing my self and emotions to begin with to point where I dint say anything at all which frustrates her more.

we are currently at the point where she has lost all hope of ever having any intimacy and has stated that she will be steering clear of me altogether and that I am unfamiliar to her .

so as someone who has issues with dealing with his emotions in the first place (due to add and abusive mother) I'm at a loss in what to do or am even unsure if I really am the problem.



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 10:49PM

I apologize in advance if this does not belong here really just trying to get advice for senior married people and I will try to keep this as short as I canSo my wife (27 f) and I (m 25) have been married for a little over a year we have 2 kids and a dog and a cat so perfect little family so forth I have lost interest in having sex altogether I completely find my wife attractive and love her very much but my drive is simply not there.I time and again tell her it is not an issue on her part but she gets frustrated very easily and its something we get into an argument over as of recently I'm sure I should be talking this out but to be fair I have issues expressing my self and emotions to begin with to point where I dint say anything at all which frustrates her more.we are currently at the point where she has lost all hope of ever having any intimacy and has stated that she will be steering clear of me altogether and that I am unfamiliar to her .so as someone who has issues with dealing with his emotions in the first place (due to add and abusive mother) I'm at a loss in what to do or am even unsure if I really am the problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.