I [19F] can't orgasm from clitoral stimulation with legs open?

So when I sext with my boyfriend I send him videos of me masturbating with my legs open. I'm definitely wet but I'm so focused on making it look hot, and when I forget and just focus on the feeling, it feels alright but not great. So I have no buildup whatsoever. My boyfriend and I have never had sex together before, just sexted but we plan to get naked and do the whole thing together soon.

I only orgasm with my legs closed, tightening my thighs while I have my hand between my legs and I circle my clit on my underwear, not directly. I got used to this since I was like 13 because I was afraid I'd get caught. My boyfriend wants to eat me out etc, but I'm scared I won't ever be able to orgasm with him doing things to me because I can literally only orgasm on my side, in that specific position.

I've been trying to condition myself to pleasure myself another way, with my legs open and without my underwear. But I can't seem to, I only feel pleasure when I close my legs..

Any advice? I want to be able to orgasm with my boyfriend.



Submitted June 04, 2019 at 12:10AM

So when I sext with my boyfriend I send him videos of me masturbating with my legs open. I'm definitely wet but I'm so focused on making it look hot, and when I forget and just focus on the feeling, it feels alright but not great. So I have no buildup whatsoever. My boyfriend and I have never had sex together before, just sexted but we plan to get naked and do the whole thing together soon.I only orgasm with my legs closed, tightening my thighs while I have my hand between my legs and I circle my clit on my underwear, not directly. I got used to this since I was like 13 because I was afraid I'd get caught. My boyfriend wants to eat me out etc, but I'm scared I won't ever be able to orgasm with him doing things to me because I can literally only orgasm on my side, in that specific position.I've been trying to condition myself to pleasure myself another way, with my legs open and without my underwear. But I can't seem to, I only feel pleasure when I close my legs..​Any advice? I want to be able to orgasm with my boyfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.